Monday, August 31, 2009

Where has the time gone? Check these out!


Did I miss August? No, I've just been so busy I had a slight breakdown last week! I have a lot to catch up on but first I want to share a few things that you might want to check out.


FIRST: On Monday Sept. 7 a friend of mine is hosting a public pot luck in association with Slow Food Utah at the International Peace Gardens (1060 so. 900 w.) to raise awareness for congress to pass a better Child Nutrition Act to get real food in schools. Everyone is encouraged to bring a dish to share. Billy and I are going, hope to see you there! http://www.slowfoodusa.org/timeforlunch



SECOND: Another friend sent me a link for a trailer on You Tube called "Tapped", it's about the bottled water problem we are facing. It's effect on us and our health and the health of the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment