All the ingredients
Potatoes scooped out and prepared filling, cheese for topping
Completed prepared potatoes
-Twice Baked Potatoes-
6 organic russet potatoes
1 heaping c. Creminelli Prosciutto Cotto, cubed and fat trimmed off (about 1/2 lb)
1 heaping c. Beehive Full Moon Cheese, cubed- save 1/3 for the topping (I would have liked to use Beehive's Promontory Cheddar but my store was out)
1/2 c. chopped green onions
1/4 c. organic sour cream
1/4 c. prepared horseradish
1 T. olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper, bake the potatoes whole rubbed with olive oil and sprinkled with real salt. Bake @ 400 degrees for 50 minutes turning once during the cooking time.
2. When potatoes are cooked take out of the oven and let rest until cool enough to handle. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out flesh of potatoes, be careful during this step not to break the outside shell. Leave 1/4 inch of flesh around the sides of the shell.
3. Scoop the flesh into a big bowl, add olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. (Taste to check seasoning)
4. Next add ham, 2/3 of the cheese, onions- mix to combine. Next add sour cream and horseradish and mix all together.
5. Scoop a large spoonful of the mixture into each half of the potato until they are all filled. Top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake @ 400 for 20 minutes. Serve hot! Enjoy!