Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vegan Chocolate Pudding


So a few months back I posted an awesome Mint Chocolate Pudding which I love, and then I came up with this one. It's just a little easier and dairy free which is a great alternative for any diet direction. It has become one of Billy's favorite 'treats', and he requests it often and I feel great about making it for him. I have also made it for my family and friends and they would agree it's a winner, you may be a little surprised by the ingredients but don't knock it till you try it. ENJOY

-Chocolate Pudding-
1 14-oz silken tofu (organic)
1/2 c. soy milk, (last time I used some leftover coffee, yummy)
1/2 c. maple syrup (real) or agave nectar
1/2 c. cacao powder (raw chocolate powder)
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
pinch of salt, shake of cinnamon, dash of nutmeg

1. Put all the ingredients into the food processor and mix until smooth, just once remove lid and scrape down sides, put lid back on and mix again until totally smooth.
2. Divide into 6 ramekins, place in the refrigerator at least an hour before serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment