Thursday, April 21, 2011
'Salted' Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge
-Salted Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge-
1 c. vegan chocolate chips
1 c. almond butter
2 T. agave nectar
1 T. vanilla
1/2 tsp. Celtic Salt
1. In a small saucepan over low heat melt the chocolate, stir until melted. Make sure to melt the chocolate low and slow.
2. When chocolate is melted stir in the almond butter until combined well. Then add the vanilla, salt and agave, stir again to combine.
3. Pour mixture into a small loaf pan or small square casserole pan. (I did prep the casserole dish with some coconut oil to make it easy to get the fudge out when sliced)
4. Place the fudge into the fridge for at least two hours to set up.
5. When ready, slice any way you want. (I sliced into 1" squares)