Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 1 Juicing- Breakfast

Who loves juice? We love juice! Master William was inspired by a movie we watched called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" to partake in a juice fast. At first he wanted to do 10 days, I talked him in to 7 days. I personally do a cleanse twice a year and go through periods of juicing daily before breakfast, but have never done a complete juice fast. If I make it 3 days I'll be happy, but my sweet man is very excited about this adventure. I got the idea for juice blend at the Farmer's Market and think it is a good one to start with. I'm actually drinking this blend while I blog, if you are not doing a juice fast I think this would still be a great juice to try out. Enjoy!

-Breakfast Juice-*

Pineapple
Kale
Ginger
Beets
Beet Greens

Psss... On my way to yoga I could smell bacon  and fresh bread- torture! I almost gave up before I started. Wish us luck!

-Lunch Juice-*

Kale
Celery
Zucchini
Cucumber
Lemon
Lime
Green Apples
Parsley
Ginger

-Dinner... Tomato Soup Juice-*

Tomatoes
Carrots
Onion
Zucchini
Swiss Chard
Fresh Parsley
Fresh Oregano
Fresh Basil
Lemon

*I used my juicer to juice all of these blends today. We also drank Kuckicha Tea and Herbal Tea (recipe for the Herbal Tea is on the blog), and lots and lots of water. I have a really bad headache... other than that I feel good.

-Dessert Juice-*

Watermelon Lime Popsicles (recipe on the blog under DIY Popsicles)

No comments:

Post a Comment