Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 3 Juicing



-Breakfast Blend-

Kale
Blueberries
Watermelon
-Mid Morning or Late Afternoon Blend-

Apples
Carrots
Beets
Beet Greens
Ginger

-Lunch and Dinner-

These two will most likely be just like yesterdays blends. I'll check in later and let you know how we felt today... stayed tuned!*

*UPDATE*

Day three was for sure the hardest day for Master William and me, seriously we wanted to eat each other. It didn't help that we went to visit his dad (Big Bill) for his birthday last night and Billy's mom had bought a chocolate cake for all of us to share. NO CAKE FOR US! We powered through.

On a positive note we feel great, my skin is glowing and Billy has lost 8.5 pounds (he weights himself at the gym, I have know idea about me because we don't own a scale). The goal really was to give our digestive systems a break, gain energy and Billy wanted to see if it would help reduce his sugar cravings. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment